This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, i need to show user its own assigned POS. I mean, i need to hide other POS on POS dashboard. Consider following example 

There are three user

user 1, user 2 and user 3

and there are three POS

POS 1, POS 2, POS 3

Now 

User 1 has rights to access POS 1, and User 1 should not be able to access otherusers  POS's

User 2 has rights to access POS 2, and User 2 should not be able to access other users POS's

User 3 has rights to access POS 3, and User 3 should not be able to access other users POS's 

Please help me in that

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Ahmed Khakwani,

W.r.t your query, I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. Few recommendations which I would like to suggest you which might cater to your needs are as follows:-

1. Firstly, in Odoo POS, every user can be assigned a default POS. It means by default he would be able to use that particular POS, but it does not implies any restriction on use of that POS by other users also(if no current session is active on that POS)

2. We can have multiple sessions in POS, but the session which is currently in use/running cannot be used by any other user until that session is Closed

3. Hence in order to restrict users from using other POS, it can only be done through customization

4. Also as all POS Users belongs to one group i.e. POS Users hence if we configure access rights by default it would be come applicable for all the users belonging to that group

Hope this helps

Cheers.

Discard