Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo 9 - how to upload website?

By
Grand_Master
on 11/30/16, 6:07 AM 97 views

Hi There

I'm beginner in odoo 9 community edition. I'm finished creating apps(Employee Directory and CRM) and website. but i don't know how to deliver it to the client, or how to publish(upload) the website created by odoo Website Builder. what should I do. I'm using windows 7.(please explain to me in detail because I'm a beginner).

Thanksss a lot

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 11/30/16, 8:33 AM

There is nothing to upload. Odoo is a web application. You only have to make the URL which you already use to work with Odoo accessible to your client.

If your client wants to have its own on premise installation of Odoo, you can create a database backup from your server and restore it on the client's server (if there is no database yet on the client's server).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/30/16, 6:07 AM
Seen: 97 times
Last updated: 11/30/16, 8:33 AM