Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 , report_to_printer and POS receipt printing problems.

By
FlamingoGroup
on 11/18/16, 12:25 PM 138 views

Hi all,

I have odoo 8 running on an ubuntu server. I have report to printer module installed and cups running on the server. I have configured two printers, one which is a dot matrix printer connected to the cashier's computer running windows 7 and a second  thermal receipt printer connected to the lan.

The dot matrix works perfectly and I am able to directly print invoices and sales order directly using the direct to printer module.

The second lan connected printer is the problem. from the pos , I am unable to print directly to it. BUT if I go to pos orders and select the order and click print receipt, it works.

Kindly someone... anyone guide me on configuring a lan enabled pos receipt printer that works fine under cups + report to printer + printing a receipt from the pos.

Regards

Flamingo 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/16, 12:25 PM
Seen: 138 times
Last updated: 11/18/16, 6:50 PM