Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 Google calendar sync. Invalid redirect URl

By
Alex
on 2/26/15, 5:11 AM 2,022 views

I am having troubles synchronizing my Google calendar account. I follow all the steps I get in the tutorial but when I create the new client ID with the IP (https://MYIP/google_account/authentication) as the tutorial said I get an "Invalid redirect URl" error.

If I try to access to this IP from my browser and I get a 500 internal server error too.

I am using an Amazon EC2 instance with nginx installed. Anyone with the same problem or a solution?

Thank you.

Tidy Way
On 4/21/15, 12:05 AM

Hello All,

Hope this help you

http://tidyway.blogspot.in/2015/04/odoo-calender-sync-process-with-amazon.html

For more information contact@tidyway.in

Thanks, Rohan Nayani

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 3/31/15, 5:39 AM

Hi,

I had the same problem.

My odoo serveur is installed in uriLambda.fr:8069 and my sysAdmin set a subdomain at odoo.uriLambda.fr.

When I log on odoo.uriLambda.fr the synch fail but with the uriLambda.fr:8069, the synch succed.

You can try to log on a different URL.

Eltjo Reijenga
On 3/12/15, 6:51 PM

same here

Dieter Huelskamp
On 3/30/15, 3:34 PM

Me too, problem is Google does not accept IP-Address as redirect URL, I assume, you would need to have a full qualified domain name instead. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/15, 5:11 AM
Seen: 2022 times
Last updated: 4/21/15, 12:05 AM