Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo 8 external manufacturing order

By
Fabio Canella
on 10/25/16, 12:12 PM 90 views

Hello, I need to manage a production process that is done partly by an external supplier;

This is what I need to manage: I purchase the product A from Supplier1 that send the ProductA to Supplier2.

The supplier2 process the ProductA and trasforming it to ProductB (ProductA + chemical processing)

I receive productB from Supplier2

How can I manage this ?

I tried to configurate routes without success and in production management can not choose an external warehouse in manufacturing orders...

I need some suggestions to know how manage this

Best regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/25/16, 12:12 PM
Seen: 90 times
Last updated: 10/26/16, 12:55 AM