Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 + Asterisk Click2Dial

By
j3st3r
on 4/2/15, 3:14 AM 2,006 views

Hello.

I'm trying to use Click2Dial with Odoo 8. When I click on "Dial" Button I see this error: "Problem in the request from OpenERP to Asterisk. Here is the error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Manager'"

Can someone help me?

Unfortunatelly I don't have enough karma to comment answers:( Marius, thanks for your answer, I've solved my problem in another way. I'll post the solution here, maybe it will be helpful for someone: 1. Download asterisk click2dial from github (when I tried to install from web-interface it didn't work): wget https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony unzip 8.0.zip copy all modules to your addons path 2. Go to the web-interface, refresh all modules, install click2dial, click2dial_crm 3. install pythom libraries py-asterisk and phonenumbers Everything works

j3st3r
on 5/20/15, 4:29 AM
Marius Marolla
On 5/19/15, 6:19 PM

I solved this issue by copying both folders "Asterisk" and "phonenumbers" from "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages" to Odoo installation folder. Finally also the Connection Test to Asteriks works! :-)

ATTOH LOUIS
On 8/9/16, 4:40 AM

Hello,

After some setting, now I can directly make a call by using Dial button in the partner form view.

My problem now is to get the partner lead corresponding to the calling party by using phone icon or pop-up . Module base_phone_popup is installed.

Please I need more information about set_name_agi.py and set_name_incoming_timeout.sh to be install in Asterisk server. I would like to know How to make and install the two scripts.

Best regards and thanks for your help.

Victor Onisko
On 4/20/16, 12:06 PM

Do you know ODOO module which automatically do registration incoming and outgoing calls  by Asterisk ?

Shawn Varghese
On 4/2/15, 6:04 AM

Have you installed py-asterisk package?

the command line to install it is:

sudo pip install py-asterisk

If you dont have pip, install it via:

sudo apt-get install python-pip

You probably also require:

pip install phonenumbers

Let me know if this does not solve the issue

j3st3r
On 4/2/15, 6:51 AM

Hello, Shawn. Thanks for your answer, but problem is not with these modules, because they are installed

root@odooTest:~# pip search py-asterisk

py-Asterisk - Asterisk Manager API Python interface.

INSTALLED: 0.5.3 (latest)

root@odooTest:~# pip search phonenumbers

phonenumbers - Python version of Google's common library for parsing, formatting, storing and validating international phone numbers.

INSTALLED: 7.0.4 (latest)

Ok, when you Test Connection to Asterisk from Settings/Telephony/Asterisk Servers/, does that connection succeed?

Shawn Varghese
on 4/2/15, 7:34 AM

No, it isn't succeed, I get the error, I mentioned above.

j3st3r
on 4/2/15, 7:53 AM

sorry, connection troubles:)

j3st3r
on 4/2/15, 7:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/2/15, 3:14 AM
Seen: 2006 times
Last updated: 8/9/16, 4:40 AM