Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo 8 and Google Drive Integration

By
Ashish Singh
on 1/21/15, 2:10 AM 3,915 views

I want to integrate Google drive with odoo 8., i found a module called "google_drive" . i had just install. How can i used google drive to uplaod file through odoo 8 end , Give me some suggession and if any vedio or link is availbe . pls give me 

Hardikgiri Goswami

--Hardikgiri Goswami--
| 2 1 5
Rajkot, India
--Hardikgiri Goswami--

OpenERP/Odoo Customization/Integration Expert / Python Programmer

Skype ID : hardikgiri.goswami

Hardikgiri Goswami
On 1/21/15, 3:02 AM

Hello Kumar,

Go to the "Sales" -> "Sales" -> "Customers", Open Form view for any customer and Click on "More" at the top of the form view.

You will have "Partner Review" Option there. (Right now it will show you warning.)

Now we go through the proper channel.

You need to create Template for Google Drive.

Go to "Settings" -> "Google Drive" -> "Templates". You will see the templates here. The menu you got in the Customer Form is due to this template. You need to configure template over here.

Now Most Importent thing :

You need to setup the drive account as follow.

Go to "Settings" -> "Configuration" -> "General Settings" and by clicking on "Generate Google Authorization Code".

Regards,

Hardikgiri Goswami

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 2:10 AM
Seen: 3915 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM