This question has been flagged

hi,

i just installed Odoo 12 on a Ubuntu 18.04 server. After the fresh installation, everything worked fine, then i loaded the German translation, after i applied it to a customer, the system gives me a error message when i try to send a quotation via email.

The error message:

Fehler beim Erstellen der Vorlage <Template memory:7f2207a71780> mit den Werten {'format_date': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f2215954400>, 'format_tz': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f2215954d08>, 'format_amount': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals>.<lambda> at 0x7f2215954ae8>, 'user': res.users(2,), 'ctx': {'lang': 'de_DE', 'tz': False, 'uid': 2, 'active_model': 'sale.order', 'active_id': 3, 'active_ids': [3], 'default_model': 'sale.order', 'default_res_id': 3, 'default_use_template': True, 'default_template_id': 15, 'default_composition_mode': 'comment', 'mark_so_as_sent': True, 'custom_layout': 'mail.mail_notification_paynow', 'proforma': False, 'force_email': True, 'search_disable_custom_filters': True, 'tpl_partners_only': True}, 'object': mail.template(3,)}

...the pdf is not generated, the email preview is empty. 

if i switch the customer back to english, the error disappears but odoo needs to genereate german pdfs for its shop.

edit: the error does not only occur with quotations, i get this error on every task which involves translated email templates.

how do i fix this?

thanks

Discard
Best Answer

hi,

there is a translation error in the sales order mail template, replace .ersetzen with .replace

https://ibb.co/FgMkzwF

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Got the same Error in eCommerce Odoo12. Language settings in eCommerce is english and shop user language is german. During the order process in Review Order you will check the "Process Checkout" Button to the next step and it is working fine. In the confirmation overview Page we press the button "Pay Now". The Browser page generates "Internal Server Error".

Odoo .log File:

File "/odoo/odoo/addons/mail/models/mail_template.py", line 338, in _render_template raise UserError(_("Failed to render template %r using values %r")% (template, variables)) odoo.exceptions.UserError: ("Fehler beim Erstellen der Vorlage <Template memory:7f7e27a98e10> mit den Werten {'format_date': <function MailTemplate._render_template.<locals> ......

Switch Shop User language to english the whole eCommerce order process is working fine.

Any idea?

Discard