This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

Is there a simple solution to configure Odoo to check stock before it will create purchase order?

Example:

There is two test products on stock. I'm confirming sale order for 3 test products which are set to be Buy and Make To Order. By doing this it creates a purchase order for chosen vendor but for 3 test products items

Needed behavior:

Purchase order is created only if there is not enough products in the stock for the missing amount (in this example only one test product should appear on created purchase order).

Discard

Did you solve this problem? I am triying to do the same thing.

Best Answer

Hello All,

Get this app for all in one solution:Make To Order For Required Stock

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

It seems when you have created 3 sales order and put routes for all of them buy and make to order along with vendor so Odoo will identify it as 3 RFQ. Are the vendors also same?

If yes, it only created 3 separate RFQ for 1 vendor because in Odoo we have an option of Propogate in Routes which is enabled in your database and that is the reason 3 orders were created.

Discard
Author

I think You didn't understand my problem (or my language is too weak).

There is one confirmed sale order for 3 units of one product and one RFQ to one vendor with those 3 units. But I've got 2 units of this product in my stock so it would be nice to have only one unit of this product on RFQ which is missed for confirmed SO.