This question has been flagged

Hi,

Odoo10: facing issue while generating the inventory at date report from a wizard on selection of appropriate date taking too much time to load data in list view.which i resolved it by my self by removing the default group by on stock_history action from the open_table function.(i don't need to make default group by)

Other Problem is if suppose the user will use the default group by feature in the list view by using any key it can be company,location,move and for products it goes in loop basically and display data after a long time.(17200 records).

I did some research on this and profile the event as well i found:

1) one read_group function written in stock_history view causing an issue means increasing time because sum the inventory value by each key , it can be location or product. etc.(major time taken)

2)translation runs every time when i group by using products as key in list view take around 200 millisecond for each product template record.

Can anyone Please help me to solve this, by restricting this read_group function in by inheriting it in correct way but default should not be called. or suggest me the best way to handle this.

Thanks!

Arpit

Discard