This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I am trying to restore a back up database. when i try to achieve this through database manager, I get an error "Database restore error". There is nothing specified in the log file either. Can someone help me out with this.

Discard

Hii Anoop,

did you any find solution for this? I am getting same error while restore database odoo 10 Enterprise.

Best Answer

When I try to restore database backup to another server (digital ocean to test server on aws), showing an error like this, I tried to change odoo base to same as of the live server.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py", line 792, in get field_cache = field_cache[record.env.cache_key(field)] KeyError: (None,)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/fields.py", line 972, in get value = env.cache.get(record,\ self) \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 796,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ raise\ CacheMiss(record,\ field) odoo.exceptions.CacheMiss:\ 'res.users(20,).image_128'

During\ handling\ of\ the\ above\ exception,\ another\ exception\ occurred:

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 792,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ field_cache\ =\ field_cache[record.env.cache_key(field)] KeyError:\ (None,)

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/fields.py",\ line\ 972,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ value\ =\ env.cache.get(record,\ self) \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 796,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ raise\ CacheMiss(record,\ field) odoo.exceptions.CacheMiss:\ 'res.partner(12809,).image_128'

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 792,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ field_cache\ =\ field_cache[record.env.cache_key(field)] KeyError:\ (None,\ None)

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/fields.py",\ line\ 972,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ value\ =\ env.cache.get(record,\ self) \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 796,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ raise\ CacheMiss(record,\ field) odoo.exceptions.CacheMiss:\ 'ir.attachment(321,).datas'

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 792,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ field_cache\ =\ field_cache[record.env.cache_key(field)] KeyError:\ (None,)

Traceback\ (most\ recent\ call\ last): \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/fields.py",\ line\ 972,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ value\ =\ env.cache.get(record,\ self) \ \ File\ "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/api.py",\ line\ 796,\ in\ get \ \ \ \ raise\ CacheMiss(record,\ field) odoo.exceptions.CacheMiss: 'ir.attachment(321,).raw'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/odoo14/odoo14-server/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_attachment.py", line 105, in _file_read with open(full_path, 'rb') as f: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/odoo14/.local/share/Odoo/filestore/APL_2.0/c5/c54d3d5e2b1320083bf5378b7c195b0985fa04c1'

Discard
Best Answer

I find that s a problem on utf8 encoding .

i change db on utf8 and it work

Thank for all :)

Discard
Best Answer
Hi,

Please make sure following parameters are correctly set:

1. pg_hba.conf peer permission
  2. Database user is created as per name mentioned in odoo service config file
  3. If you are running application and database services on different instances (i.e different server/system) then make sure postgresql.conf file have IP permission for your application server IP
  4. You should have enough space in the instance as per the size of the database.
Discard
Best Answer

How big is your database?

Discard

Database size is around 2.4gb.

Best Answer

In my case, it seems that the server specification is to low.  I experienced this "Database restore error" in virtual server with spec of 1 CPU and 1 Gb RAM.  After I increased the spec with 2 CPUs and 2 Gb RAM, I succeeded in restoring the backup database.

Discard
Best Answer

Assuming you are trying to restore the database saved with the same version of Odoo, if you are under linux check the permission of the zip. Assign complete read/write for Odoo user should do the trick. 

Discard