This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

I've two server environments, One for testing and the other for production.

Both are working on Ubuntu server 16 and running Odoo 10 Enterprise edition. The only difference is that on the production server I used Nginx to allow Odoo working on port 80 instead of 8069.

Before we migrate our database to the production server, everything was working smoothly. Now the problem is when the sales person who has permissions of "Sales / User: All Documents" and "Accounting & Finance / Billing" tries to register payments for an invoice he gets this message

However he doesn't get the same message in the test server in which the database is the same as the production server db. I checked the access control list of model "account.journal" in both databases and there was no difference between them. I checked the log file and found this error.

odoo.addons.base.ir.ir_model: Access Denied by ACLs for operation: write, uid: 38, model: account.journal

I understand the problem lies in the access permissions. But my question here is why the Sales person was able to register the payment in the test server but not in production server. can anyone help me to understand why this could happen and how to fix it. Could it be due to Nginx?!

Discard
Best Answer

just download the new version of odoo 10 from github or download page of odoo if u are using the enterprise version and it will work fine 
it is no just a configuration problem   it is a small bug in old version of odoo 

Discard