Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OAuth Provider - Google Login Problem - Odoo v9 - redirect_uri_mismatch

Hardik Patadia
on 12/16/15, 1:55 AM 648 views

I have got OAuth Client ID and Secret for Google API.

I have set the client id in Google OAuth provider record in Odoo.

I have my appropriate live domain. When I tried to login using Google, the google login screen appears. I enter appropriate google credentials and then google tries to redirect back to my odoo instance. This point of time I am facing error of "redirect_uir_mismatch".

I tried matching the 'redirect_uri' registered with Google OAuth registration with the key 'redirect_uri' in the url that is used for google login.

Later on, after trying few times the error is now appearing in my odoo instance as following:

"You do not have access to this database or your invitation has expired. Please ask for an invitation and be sure to follow the link in your invitation email."

Let me know if any more clarification is needed

Thank you

On 12/16/15, 5:13 AM

You will find this Helpful.

Thank you for reply.. I will check it and get back here.

Hardik Patadia
on 12/16/15, 10:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/16/15, 1:55 AM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 12/16/15, 5:13 AM