This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have installed the rpm on a fresh debian 6 yesterday, and got this error when going to http://localhost:8069.

I tried adding --addons-path=/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openerp/addons,/usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons to /etc/init.d/openerp and restarted the server, but I still have the error.

/var/log/openerp-server.log shows no errors.

I read the other question on this topic but nothing in it helped me.

Thanks.

F. Delente

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

there a few resasons fot this message :

verify all python libraries are installed and required for openerp 7, see original setup.py server file here :

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/7.0/view/head:/setup.py

python-dateutil python-feedparser python-gdata python-ldap python-libxslt1 python-lxml python-mako python-openid python-psycopg2 python-pybabel python-pychart python-pydot python-pyparsing python-reportlab python-simplejson python-tz python-vatnumber python-vobject python-webdav python-werkzeug python-xlwt python-yaml python-zsi python-docutils python-psutil python-unittest2 python-mock python-jinja2 python-openssl

verify your addons path to add in : absolut_path/addons,absolut_path/web/addons only if addons/* and web/addons/* are already in server/openerp/addons.

restart openerp server and retry

Bye

Discard
Author

All the python modules needed are installed correctly (in setuptools.setup, I looked into the install_requires list). I have these two paths that seem to provide openerp addons: /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openerp/addons, /usr/share/pyshared/openerp/addons but I don't have any web/addons directory. What is this 'server/' part of the path that you are refering to? Is it the name of the directory containing the python files?

Hi verify in addons you have some modules web, web_..., this web client in fact which should be in addons or in addons_path when they are in an independant folder. Verify too if your server run whith good rights ... Bye