This question has been flagged
26 Replies

How to calculate Unpaid Leave, it is not reducing in the Net salary, i also tried in the salary rule for the following formula

result=(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days

I put this calculation but I get server error. anybody help me.

Thanks & Regards Sridharan G Chennai

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, You can check this blog by Cybrosys  about Unpaid leaves and its payslip calculations here

Discard

not getting the output getting error

Best Answer

In additional to '@Mustufa Rangwala' solution you need to add condition to avoid error when employee do not have any unpaid leave I was explain that at this link:

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/16131?answer=16132#post-id-16132

Discard

How can we calculate Overtime in openerp

Author Best Answer

I Got a Answer for this problem but not updating in the gross amount. "result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days"

Sridharan Chennai

Discard

How can we calculate Overtime in openerp

Best Answer

Hi...My requirement is result = total wage will be divided into total working days of month * total present days of employee of this month..I have a own modules and it contains total working day and total present of month for each employee..Kindly tell me the solution to achieve my result

Discard
Best Answer

for Basic LWP I have set condition "result=worked_days.Unpaid and worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days or False" and computation "result = -(contract.wage *.4)/((worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days+worked_days.WORK100.number_of_days) * worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days)"...its works fine in Payslip...but through Batch its reflect nothing...any suggestion ?

Discard

Hi...My requirement is result = total wage will be divided into total working days of month * total present days of employee of this month..I have a own modules and it contains total working day and total present of month for each employee..Kindly tell me the solution to achieve my result

Best Answer

First of all you have to create Leave type called "Unpaid" and then create Leave request for employee and approve it.

After creating leave type and leave request you have to create salary rule and add that rule on employee salary structure..

Now create Payslip it will come overthere.

Regards, Mustufa Rangwala

Discard
Author

Thanks For Reply Same procedure i already i followed but yet i didn't get result "result=(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days" this code is correct or not i'm using OpenERP 7 , help me. Thanks & Regards Sridharan G Chennai

@Mustufa Rangwala the code result=(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days calculate the total of Unpaid leaves but we need total at that month and there is error when employee do not have an Unpaid leave , how to solve this problems , Or if we can build new module to calculate that , Please help ....

@Maath I am also having the same issue.. i think we can have a python condition check because it will be always "TRUE" so it wont allow if they doesnt have unpaid leaves.. i tried that condition also but it failed because of having "Unpaid" object

@Ajmal , Oky , and what about the total leaves for each month I try with payslip Bach and every thing is Oky and there is no error

Author

@Maath Unpaid rules added in Salary Structure for an employee means, it didn't accept batch concept same error Python code Error Plese check it my DB

@all : How to deduct the salary of the employee if he is absent without taking any leaves.?? Plz Help

@all: Error when using this python code if employee dont have any leave. Is there a method to solve this.??

@Raminder Pal Singh I think there is may be error in the system , But when I create a Bach for salary then there is no error , I am also need for deduct the salary of the employee if he is absent without taking any leaves , I think we should create new module .. if you want to share our work and contact on skype I think there is other developer want to do the same .

@maath the error remains when we creates salary batch.

@Raminder Pal Singh I think there is may be error in the system , I think we should create new module .. if you want to share the work then will contact on skype

@maath I am not a python programmer. but we can contact to discuss this issue. You can mail me ur skype id on rps023@gmail.com

@Raminder Pal Singh Finally her the solution if help you then vote Up OK? http://help.openerp.com/question/16131/unpaid-leaves-deduction-not-working/?answer=16132#post-id-16132

@Ajmal the problem finally solved I am adding new answer for this question .. vote up if helped you

@maath thanks a lot. this works FINALLY

@maath Thank you .. It Works !!

@Ajmal Can U Vote up may question and answer too , it is take more time to solve and if you search in all sites will not founded ! I found it in French Site

for Basic LWP I have set condition "result=worked_days.Unpaid and worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days or False" and computation "result = -(contract.wage *.4)/((worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days+worked_days.WORK100.number_of_days) * worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days)"...its works fine in Payslip...but through Batch its reflect nothing...any suggestion ?