This question has been flagged

Hi,

I'd appreciate if could share your practice with me regarding the management of actions/activities/tasks related to sales (mainly to Opportunities, ideally to Leads as well).

When following-up with prospects' opportunities, there are many things to do and plan:

• Meetings. This can be scheduled with the Meeting features. It shared the info with the partners and followers.

• Calls. Can be scheduled and shared as well with Schedule/Log call feature.

• Actions or Next Steps. There are all the things which must be done and scheduled, usually not with the partner and which can not be shared with the partner. It can be as simple as Call next week for news, or actions such as Prepare a memo or Send a quote and even Call next year. All those actions are to be scheduled/promised for a Due date and assigned to a person (assume the salesperson).

How do you manage these actions and next steps with Odoo (v8)?

Ideally in our case, an action should be mandatory, unless the Opportunity or Lead is dead. There should be a dashboard/recall of the sales Actions.

If I have nice and relevant use case, I'd write them somewhere. It could deb useful to others. If such information already exist, let me know.

Thank you very much

-- Laurent

Discard