Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

my user account was reset, no karma, no badges

Michael Telahun
on 8/14/13, 12:47 PM 564 views

Something really weird happened yesterday. I came back to this forum after a longish (3 months?) absence. The top of the page didn't have my account info, so I clicked "Sign In" and it automatically came back to the same page (the home page), but this time my account info was at the top of the page, with one major difference: my karma, my badges, in fact, all my history (including my profile) was gone. It was as if it created a completely new account with name only. The funny thing is it didn't ask me for a password or anything. It just re-directed back to the home page with my (apparently new) account info.

Any ideas?

I just came across the same issue. Strange...

Rooms For (Hong Kong) Limited, Yoshi Tashiro
on 1/21/14, 1:34 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/14/13, 12:47 PM
Seen: 564 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM