Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

multiple warehouse management

By
Nehal
on 5/31/14, 1:10 AM 2,206 views

Hi,

How can I manage multiple warehouse per product? Suppose My company has warehouse1 and warehouse2. When I do sales, Product can come from warehouse1 or warehouse2. Currently there is a unique constraint for a warehouse per company. How can I achieve? Any workaround ?

Eva Pinter
On 5/31/14, 9:32 PM

Hello,

You can create as many warehouses as you wish. Goto Warehouses/configuration/Warehouses.

And in settings/warehouse, you can activate it by setting "manage multiple locations and warehouses"

How to create routes or delivery pickings which manage transfer between differnet warehouse stock locations.

Zahin
on 10/1/16, 1:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/31/14, 1:10 AM
Seen: 2206 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM