This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hello Odoo professionals, 

I am trying to configure odoo 11 CE for multi company use, and getting such issues. 

I have created separate charts of accounts, separate journals, separate payslip rules. But what confuses me - that when I select one company, I see all companies charts of accounts in one list. Same with journals - when I try to select journal - it shows all journals. 

Question is - does anybody know any module or any other way to fix filtering issues ? As per my mind - it should show only selected company things. Have anybody solved these issues ? 

Discard

Thanks for the link, help alots!

Best Answer

You probably logged in as admin. Admin sees all. Try another user and limit acces to only one company in that user. 

(Dont forget to sign in and out between system changes)

Discard
Author

Hi, thanks for comment.

Yes, I am logged in as admin. I will try as simple user. Thanks.

About limiting - I have accountant, who works for all companies. I need to give him access to all companies also. By my opinion - when company is selected, should be separate things. This is what I am looking for.

If all companies are set for your accountant he only sees one and has to switch with the company switcher.

Best Answer

Hi,

Suppose the company's are A,B and C. You have configured COA for each companies and still if you are seeing all these COA when you logged into a company. What you have to do is,

1. Check the company form and see this company is not set as parent of any other company

2. In the corresponding company form, select the current company name only in the allowed companies.

Multi company multi COA

Thanks

Discard