Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module skipped - not recompiled (hr_timesheet_invoice)

on 1/3/14, 8:45 AM 919 views

Hello everyone,

I upgraded my system as follows:

1) Dump database 2) Install a fresh OpenERP db with the newest code 3) Restore dump

The system works fine except that it does not consider the module hr_timesheet_invoice. It is shown as properly installed but it is not compiled. when I delete all pyc from all addons subdir, all gets properly recompliled but this.

I found out because I made a slight update to convert hours to days (uom -> uos)

Does someone has an idea?

Anabela Damas
On 1/3/14, 9:34 AM

Hi, did you try this : ./openerp-server -c install/openerp-server.conf --update=hr_timesheet_invoice ?

Hi, that was it! You make my day, thank you so much for quick suggestion. All the best Philippe

on 1/3/14, 10:03 AM

Hi, That was it! You make my day, thank you so much for quick suggestion. All the best,

on 1/3/14, 10:04 AM

You're welcome! Can you please accept my answer?

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 1/6/14, 7:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/3/14, 8:45 AM
Seen: 919 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM