This question has been flagged
2 Replies

now my module is not showing in the addon in this path that is C:\Users\bakhtawar\workspace\abc\openerp-7.0-20130916-231138\openerp\addons it is showing in this path

C:\Users\bakhtawar\workspace\abc\openerp-7.0-20130916-231138\build\lib\openerp\addons\Asset_Allocation. i think if it will show in that path so then i can install my custom module that is asset_allocation.

Discard

as stated below by Gustavo, make sure you have the right permission. and make installation true in __openerp__.py

Best Answer

I used to have the problem for custom modules. Even if the module s present in the addons folder it doesn't appear in the module list of OpenErp. I use Ubuntu, and the solution is:

1) Give full permission to the addons folder. 2) Restart the openerp service/ server. 3) Upgrade the module list.

Discard
Best Answer

Check your module permissions. If the permissions are OK, don't forget to update your module list in your "Settings > Modules List" menu

Discard
Author

my technical settings are active and also upadte the module also and clear the field. should i copy my module in the server addon