This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, 

Is anybody here could have a module serving to plan commercials deliveries, I found "delivery_plan" , but there is so much dependencies, and when all dependencies met, it pop-up a XML-Architecture error. 

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

I've tested delivery_plan, and it install correctly (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-7.0/files).(Rev.36).

Which OpenERP version are you using ?

Try to post the error you get from your openerp-server.log.

For the translation:

This module does not include a .pot nor .po files, you have to download and create a .po file under: Settings --> Translations --> Import/Export --> Export Translation, then save the file as PO (name it delivery_plan.po). After that, you can translate to French using a tool like Poedit ans save the translated file as fr_FR.po, load your translated file and synchronize terms.

Discard
Author

I am using openerp 7, I have a problem with my log, it doesn't display me anything, even if I have errors like this. On the other hand, the log file is correctly configured. I'll try to use the launchpad version of the module, and post the result.

Author

It seems that the I have some issues with the mrp module, it's installed now, I have two questions : How to translate this module automaticaly to frensh ? , obviously, I can do it manually. Do you have some directives or docs on how to work with this module ?. Thanks.

This module does not include a .pot nor .po files, you have to download and create a .po file under: Settings --> Translations --> Import/Export --> Export Translation, then save the file as PO (name it delivery_plan.po). After that, you can translate to French using a tool like Poedit ans save the translated file as fr_FR.po, load your translated file and synchronize terms.