Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

MODULE FOR DELIVERY PLANNING

By
Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 4:59 AM 756 views

Hello, 

Is anybody here could have a module serving to plan commercials deliveries, I found "delivery_plan" , but there is so much dependencies, and when all dependencies met, it pop-up a XML-Architecture error. 

Thanks in advance.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 9/23/14, 5:32 AM

I've tested delivery_plan, and it install correctly (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-7.0/files).(Rev.36).

Which OpenERP version are you using ?

Try to post the error you get from your openerp-server.log.

For the translation:

This module does not include a .pot nor .po files, you have to download and create a .po file under: Settings --> Translations --> Import/Export --> Export Translation, then save the file as PO (name it delivery_plan.po). After that, you can translate to French using a tool like Poedit ans save the translated file as fr_FR.po, load your translated file and synchronize terms.

I am using openerp 7, I have a problem with my log, it doesn't display me anything, even if I have errors like this. On the other hand, the log file is correctly configured. I'll try to use the launchpad version of the module, and post the result.

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 6:00 AM

It seems that the I have some issues with the mrp module, it's installed now, I have two questions : How to translate this module automaticaly to frensh ? , obviously, I can do it manually. Do you have some directives or docs on how to work with this module ?. Thanks.

Yassine TEIMI
on 9/23/14, 10:24 AM

This module does not include a .pot nor .po files, you have to download and create a .po file under: Settings --> Translations --> Import/Export --> Export Translation, then save the file as PO (name it delivery_plan.po). After that, you can translate to French using a tool like Poedit ans save the translated file as fr_FR.po, load your translated file and synchronize terms.

Med Said BARA
on 9/23/14, 11:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/23/14, 4:59 AM
Seen: 756 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM