Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Module download counter

By
Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 10/8/15, 4:59 AM 397 views

Does anyone know of a way of getting the download counter at apps.odoo.com?

I'd like to integrate it with a website of my own so that I could show my modules's downloads to visitors.

What do you mean with a way of getting the download counter? You can find it here: https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/website_countdown/ simply download it, place it under your addons folder, update your Odoo and install it.

Yenthe
on 10/8/15, 5:58 AM

@Yenthe, that's a "countdown" counter.

I have my modules at https://www.odoo.com/apps?search=rui+pedrosa+franco and I want to get the number of times each module has been downloaded. Later, I'll use those values in a website of my own.

Aha I see. You want to get the number of downloads for all your modules. :) I'd say create a Python function that scrapes the HTML page from Odoo, parse out your app names and numbers, reformat them and show them on your website. (If you use PHP you could use the explode functions to get the values out)

Yenthe
on 10/8/15, 7:10 AM

Welll... that's what I was trying to avoid. :) If only there was some sort of webservice. That would be great.

Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 10/8/15, 8:45 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/8/15, 4:59 AM
Seen: 397 times
Last updated: 10/8/15, 6:04 AM