Odoo Help

Modifying Company RML header

By
Ayhan KIZILTAN
on 4/22/13, 6:25 PM 3,725 views

In company configuration the following code gives Company Name, Street, Street2, City, City Code, Zip Code and Country. <para style="main_header">[[ display_address(company.partner_id) or '' ]]</para> How can I modify the code so that it should give Company Name, Street, Street2, City, Zip Code, Fed. State and Country?

The main header should be displayed like below: Company name Street Street2 City Zip Code Fed. State Country Türkiye

Should all addresses from the country of the main company be printed in the same way?

Ray Carnes
on 4/22/13, 7:36 PM

Yes, be printed in the same way.

Ayhan KIZILTAN
on 4/23/13, 5:20 PM

Then Fabrice's suggestion is what you need - this will change all addresses to print in the same way - company included.

Ray Carnes
on 4/23/13, 6:49 PM

Thank you, I did it.

Ayhan KIZILTAN
on 4/24/13, 4:52 PM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 9
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo Americas

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 4/23/13, 12:58 AM

You can change the formatting of addresses in Sales > Configuration > Address Book > Localization > Countries

Thank you for your answer. I input %(state_id)s in the code but it gives this: browse_record(res.country.state, 54)

Ayhan KIZILTAN
on 4/23/13, 5:21 PM

I found the solution: just changed %(state_id)s by %(state_name)s

Ayhan KIZILTAN
on 4/23/13, 5:48 PM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/22/13, 6:25 PM
Seen: 3725 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM