Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Modify colors in tree view (v8) website.support.ticket

By
Simone
on 10/12/16, 12:17 PM 139 views

Is possible change the color the state?

I have tried with colored in <tree colors = "red: state == 'Open'"> but it did not work

Sorry my English!

Simone
On 10/19/16, 2:22 AM

I try this: decoration-primary="state=='Aperto'" but no good i have try: decoration-primary="state==('16,Aperto')" 16 is "id" but not work

Thank You 

Giezel Esteves
On 10/18/16, 10:18 PM

Use 'decoration' attribute

Try these:

decoration-bf - shows the line in BOLD

decoration-it - shows the line in ITALICS

decoration-danger - shows the line in LIGHT RED

decoration-info - shows the line in LIGHT BLUE

decoration-muted - shows the line in LIGHT GRAY

decoration-primary - shows the line in LIGHT PURPLE

decoration-success - shows the line in LIGHT GREEN

decoration-warning - shows the line in LIGHT BROWN

<tree decoration-muted="state=='draft'" decoration-info="state == 'confirm'">

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 10/17/16, 1:26 AM

Just make sure that the field state is part of the tree view definition and also that you are using the proper state value instead of the display name as selection fields are composed of tuple of (value, display_name) and probably your comparison is not with 'Open', probably is with 'open' if the selection value is defined like ('open', 'Open')

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/16, 12:17 PM
Seen: 139 times
Last updated: 10/19/16, 2:22 AM