This question has been flagged

I installed the community version of odoo 11 on my vps server i would like to switch to the odoo entreprise version but i would just buy the application editor (odoo studio) for only one user when i will migrate to the enterprise version all of even keeping the modules I used in the community version such as: accounting, billing and inventory. 

my question is: if I buy the module only odoo studio and I migrate to the entreprise version of odoo could I customize my applications while keeping the modules (accounting, invoicing the community version) at least without including the other modules the entreprise version during my purchase?

Discard

one of module you purchase its mean you are not user of community now welcome to Enterprise

not any single module of enterprise you can install on community

Author

I think we do not understand each other, I've made some modifications to the field in basic modules of my community version of odoo and I want to keep that. So if I only buy the odoo studio module so that I pass my odoo community to business: my applications already installed in my community version of odoo will they work after migration such as billing