This question has been flagged
2 Replies

The old V6.1 forums are archives now... is this place meant to be the new general forum for people to ask questions, complain and talk about OpenERP ?

Discard
Best Answer

This is not exactly a forum, a forum holds general discussions, while this place is a place to ask questions and have answers.

For general talks and complains, you can go to the Google+ Communities (links on top of this page).

This is an 'answers site' ala stackexchange.com or stackoverflow.com.

The goal is to build a library of (as best as possible) high quality questions and answers about OpenERP. (like a useful knowledge base)

When someone asks a question, the community reviews and proposes answers to it. The answers are rated by the rest of the community. The community can also vote for the questions judged useful / interesting. The community members can edit the questions or the answers to improve them, a bit like a wiki.

Please read the FAQ to have more information about the kind of questions you can ask here and what you should avoid.

Discard

The forums still seem to be writable. I thought they would be made readonly once this tool was active?

Best Answer

Yes this is the new forum in Q&A format.

however I do not think this is the place for complains. for complains you shoud use Google+ Communities of openerp so you wont scare new openerp user candidates and you complains will be less visible.

I am sure if you make complains it will be "MODERATED" or flagged offensive.

Discard