Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Message to a Single User (Not including followers) in Odoo Messaging

By
Les
on 1/21/15, 9:29 AM 638 views

Can anyone tell me how to send a message to a single user using odoo messaging out of the box? (ie. Can we send a private message?)  Is there a configuration somewhere which doesn't hardcode 'followers' into the message?? A different send form?

Probably an oversight on my part ... 

many thanks...

Les

did you get an answer ?

Kestutis Urbonas
on 1/10/16, 3:11 PM
IT Libertas
On 3/7/16, 9:19 AM

This module (https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/internal_thread/) provides exactly this functionality

Thanks, I've been looking for something like this functionality to handle enquiries and support issues for ages !! Thanks for sharing ;-)

Elite Antennas Ltd., Julian Robbins
on 3/9/16, 5:46 PM

So I can test before purchase is there a way to test your module first to ensure it doest what I need ?

Elite Antennas Ltd., Julian Robbins
on 3/9/16, 5:47 PM

Hello, Julian. Please look at the updated description, the section 'Test Online'

IT Libertas
on 3/10/16, 10:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 9:29 AM
Seen: 638 times
Last updated: 3/9/16, 6:12 PM