This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I am trying to enable menu item "Lines to invoice" in version 8  but it does not show even if the option is set in Settings/Sales and user profiles (it looks like user profile cannot be disable while option in activtes in sales configuration).

Anybody run into similar problem with 8.0?

Discard

Hi I have the same bug. Worst than that, if you press "Create Invoice" in SO, and choose "Some order lines", after clicking 'Show Lines to Invoice', and selectd lines to invoice and "Create Invoice" from the "More" dropdown menu, you will be presented with a wizard that don't allow you to select an option to invoice only selected lines, and you are presented with following message... ----- All items in these order lines will be invoiced. You can also invoice a percentage of the sales order or a fixed price (for advances) directly from the sales order form if you prefer. ----- No selection boxes and no more buttons to choose from. THE PROBLEM IS: - the SO will be set as "Done" although not all product had been invoiced, nor the invoice payed yet.

Author

That does not match with my testing - I can create invoice for some lines after selecting them, and status of SO is still 'to invoice', I can see option to view invoice and create invoice in SO order. I am not able to see a separate menu with all SO lines to invoice.

Author

I just found out that views and actions are there just menu is not created automatically when selecting option in Settings/Sales - all other features seams to work fine in my test enviorement.

I'm using the nightly build of 2014/11/16, in a 14.04 Ubuntu, with 9.3 Portgresql. I'm still getting the above described behaviour, what could be the issue, some module missing, or some misconfiguration?

Best Answer

In Odoo v8, you can find 'Order Lines to Invoice' functionality, inside SO record.

Inside SO record, (at the state of 'Sale to Invoice'), as usual there will be a button named 'Create Invoice'. Clicking on it will pop up a small window. On the drop down option list of 'What do you want to invoice?', there will be an option of 'Some order lines'. after that just follow the workflow wizard to create invoice based on SO line item.

Discard