This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have made a new custom menu and a new user group  through a custom module called market_managers

the aim of my new user group is to limt what people can see in odoo and restrict them to one menu .

the menu structure is :

Market managers

->customer

-> contracts

-> customer invoice

-> products 

->property

all the sub menus are are already made menus in odoo that iam calling through code made  in the backend.

the problem i am having is that one tab is not showing on the products page the tab missing is the accounting tab , all the other tabs show up but its just the accounting tab that is missing ,  

if i give the user accounting group : accountant or finacual manager then the  accounting tab in products page shows but with my own group the tab wont  show ,

here is my security file :

id,name,model_id/id,group_id/id,perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink
access_cm_market_managers_manger,cm.market.managers manager,cm_market_managers.model_cm_market_managers,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_move_cm_invoice,account.analytic.account,model_account_analytic_account,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_stock_move_cm,stock.move,model_stock_move,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_invoice_cm,account.invoice,model_account_invoice,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_project_issues_cm,projecy.issue,model_project_issue,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_sale_order_cm,sale.order,model_sale_order,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_move_line_cm,account.move.line,model_account_move_line,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_product_template_cm,product.template,model_product_template,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_product_product_cm,product.product,model_product_product,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_invoice_tax_cm,account.invoice.tax,model_account_invoice_tax,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_property_cm,cm.property,model_cm_property,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_product_templa_cm,product.template,model_product_template,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_product_price_cm,product.price.history,model_product_price_history,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_subscription_cm,account.subscription,model_account_subscription,Market_manager_group,1,0,0,0
access_account_subscription_line_cm,account.subscription.line,model_account_subscription_line,Market_manager_group,1,0,0,0
access_account_invoice_line_cm,account.invoice.line,model_account_invoice_line,Market_manager_group,1,1,0,0
access_account_period_cm,account.period,model_account_period,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_move_cm,account.move,model_account_move,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_account_jornal_period_cm,account.journal.period,model_account_journal_period,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_camden_maps,camden.map,model_camden_map,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_camden_maps sales acces,camden.map,model_camden_map,base.group_sale_manager,1,1,1,1
access_account_analytic_account_invoice_line_cm,account.analytic.invoice.line,model_account_analytic_invoice_line,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_tenancy_detail,cm.tenancy.account,model_cm_tenancy_account,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_tenancy_rent,cm.tenancy.rent,model_cm_tenancy_rent,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_project_project,project.project,model_project_project,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cm_res_partner,res.partner,model_res_partner,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1
access_cmproject_task_type,project.task.type,model_project_task_type,Market_manager_group,1,1,1,1

Am i missing something to add to my secuirty or to i need to call / inherit a module.

any ideas guys ? 

Discard
Best Answer

In partner form, On that "Accounting" Tab, they exists a property called "groups", (which is just like setting access for a particular field in the object) using that they would have set to which groups it has to be visible...

So in your case, you have created a new group..

Next is inherit the partner form, and add your custom group on the field/tab level groups property

Discard