Odoo Help

Meeting reminders

By
Ionel Gheorghe
on 2/20/13, 12:52 PM 5,376 views

I want to know why the meeting reminder doesn't work in openerp7. Can I set an alert(reminder) like in outlook for instance? Another question: If I set a moment for the reminder, in calendar_alarm the time will be -2 hours. (to hours before the openerp interface). I suppose it could be ok considering the location is EET, but I can't get a reminder on my screen. I should define myself automated actions to perform for this?

pascal bohon
On 6/20/13, 10:57 AM

Create an 'Automated action' linked to the meeting object, trigger the date with '-15' minutes, if you want to be reminded 15 minutes before the start of your meeting. Add a server action with a mail notification. this should work

I have the same issue :(... Problem is there is a reminder functionality for calendar meeting witch is not working and i'm not able to find out why! This is a basic functionality for CRM applications :(. Can you help?

Mihai Marius
on 6/27/13, 1:42 PM

IT Libertas

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 7
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: itlibertas.com

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful implementations.

IT Libertas guarantees deadlines predictability and transparent pricing. We rely upon the best international practices and invest in local markets' study. That is why the company's services are in demand of European, Asian, American and African entrepreneurs.

We are open for cooperation and keep searching for new solutions to the end that IT Libertas clients go ahead of the curve, deal with less routine and generate more profit.

IT Libertas
On 7/3/16, 9:07 AM

It seems this app - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/ - would be of use from th point of view of alarms

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 8/5/15, 7:49 AM

Guys, please check if the popup reminder helps you on this.

Here is the module : https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/popup_reminder

Thanks.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 9
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 2/20/13, 4:58 PM

In v7 like in previous versions, calendar reminders can only trigger sending emails, not reminders like in Outlook.

yes ok but .... how can I set-up a reminder by email? because I 've configured a remind for an appointment but I can't receive any email for it. (I receiving all other notification for leads and discussion correctly)

assd
on 6/15/13, 8:00 AM

Hi, I'm trying to configure calendar reminders but nothing... Did you figure it out?

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 6/18/13, 12:34 PM
Alain Ivars
On 7/25/13, 12:42 PM

I think some bugs are open on that :

1. 159719: [6.0.2] Calendar alarms ?
  2. 181727: About Reminder field in Meeting screen
  3. 195098: Not able to send meeting Reminder from CRM

But all are sleeping (expired)

none of those are relevant launchpad bug numbers

Libertus Solutions, Alan Bell
on 10/9/13, 11:16 AM
Dave Ellison
On 1/14/14, 6:17 AM

I think with this, there should be some form of popup action available for this.

Users don't necessarily want email reminders.

Ramesh
On 3/17/14, 5:19 AM

Hi All,

I have using the OpenERP7.0.I have face the same issue.How do I fix it?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 12:52 PM
Seen: 5376 times
Last updated: 7/3/16, 9:07 AM