Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Meeting reminders

By
Ionel Gheorghe
on 2/20/13, 12:52 PM 4,942 views

I want to know why the meeting reminder doesn't work in openerp7. Can I set an alert(reminder) like in outlook for instance? Another question: If I set a moment for the reminder, in calendar_alarm the time will be -2 hours. (to hours before the openerp interface). I suppose it could be ok considering the location is EET, but I can't get a reminder on my screen. I should define myself automated actions to perform for this?

pascal bohon
On 6/20/13, 10:57 AM

Create an 'Automated action' linked to the meeting object, trigger the date with '-15' minutes, if you want to be reminded 15 minutes before the start of your meeting. Add a server action with a mail notification. this should work

I have the same issue :(... Problem is there is a reminder functionality for calendar meeting witch is not working and i'm not able to find out why! This is a basic functionality for CRM applications :(. Can you help?

Mihai Marius
on 6/27/13, 1:42 PM
IT Libertas
On 7/3/16, 9:07 AM

It seems this app - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/ - would be of use from th point of view of alarms

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 8/5/15, 7:49 AM

Guys, please check if the popup reminder helps you on this.

Here is the module : https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/popup_reminder

Thanks.

Ramesh
On 3/17/14, 5:19 AM

Hi All,

I have using the OpenERP7.0.I have face the same issue.How do I fix it?

Dave Ellison
On 1/14/14, 6:17 AM

I think with this, there should be some form of popup action available for this.

Users don't necessarily want email reminders.

Alain Ivars
On 7/25/13, 12:42 PM

I think some bugs are open on that :

1. 159719: [6.0.2] Calendar alarms ?
  2. 181727: About Reminder field in Meeting screen
  3. 195098: Not able to send meeting Reminder from CRM

But all are sleeping (expired)

none of those are relevant launchpad bug numbers

Libertus Solutions, Alan Bell
on 10/9/13, 11:16 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 2/20/13, 4:58 PM

In v7 like in previous versions, calendar reminders can only trigger sending emails, not reminders like in Outlook.

yes ok but .... how can I set-up a reminder by email? because I 've configured a remind for an appointment but I can't receive any email for it. (I receiving all other notification for leads and discussion correctly)

assd
on 6/15/13, 8:00 AM

Hi, I'm trying to configure calendar reminders but nothing... Did you figure it out?

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 6/18/13, 12:34 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 12:52 PM
Seen: 4942 times
Last updated: 7/3/16, 9:07 AM