This question has been flagged
2 Replies

We're manually booking a bank statements in OE7. Each line has a red/green indicator. When we book a 100% payment of an invoice the indicator turns green. When we book a payment on a GL account, the indicator turns red. The nature of the booking we've made is correct, however the indicator shows red indicating that something is not correct.

Is there a descrption somewhere about the meaning of the red/green indicators? And preferably what we need to do to go from red to green?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Red colour means Your bank statement is in draft state and (Ending Balance is not equal to Computed Balance of that bank statement).

Blue colour means Your bank statement is in draft state and (Ending Balance is equal to Computed Balance of that bank statement).

Black colour means Your bank statement is in Closed state.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

Discard
Author

Hi Priyesh,

Perhaps I was not 100% clear. We see the red/green indicators (like round LED lights) on the right of every individual line when creating/editing a bank statement. What you are talking about is the color of the bank statement in the list view.

Do you know what these LED type indicators mean?

Paulo

oops! I was talking about colours that are coming into list view of bank statement!

Its a Voucher/Payment field that will be automatically generated during importing invoice from button. Red means Amount of statement line and voucher is not matching. Green means both amounts are matching to each other, I guess. Though i am not sure about it.

Best Answer

Red means that this line is not linked with any voucher. Green means that is linked with a voucher

Discard