Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Malaysian GST Module

By
Ahmed Dawood
on 9/25/16, 7:20 AM 246 views

Dear Professionals

Does anyone has any idea if the community or a partner has developed Malaysian GST Module or any information that can help us. This module is very crucial to market Odoo in Malaysia.

Any info will be appreciated

Ahmed 

Keenmeng Lew
On 9/26/16, 4:29 AM

Have a look at this - http://gst.customs.gov.my/en/ib/Pages/Guide-on-Accounting-Software.aspx.  

The last time I looked, Odoo supports the GST requirements of Malaysia out-of-the-box.  I am not aware of any specific modules required beyond available functionality.  Have you found any gaps?

KM

Ahmed Dawood
On 9/26/16, 11:50 AM

Dear km

Thanks for reply, but I'm looking for GST module that can work with odoo. you have any idea ?

Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/16, 7:20 AM
Seen: 246 times
Last updated: 9/26/16, 11:00 PM