Odoo Help

Make to Order scenario not working?

By
Kevin
on 5/15/14, 6:12 AM 686 views

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up a Make to Order scenario.

I have set up my product as Procurement Method = Make to Order and Supply Method = Buy.

Against the product I have also set up a supplier with a delivery lead time of 60 and a minimal quntity of 1.

I then create a sales order for the product and confirm the sale.  If I check the Purchase order and Quotations I dont see anything created.

When I go back into the sales order and view delivery and use Check Availability the product shows as Waiting Availability.  If I check the Purchase order and Quotations I dont see anything created.

At what point is the Purchase order or Quotation raised, do I have to run the Run Schedulers each time to generate the Purchase or have I missed some configuration or setting which allows the Purchase to be generated when the sales order is confirmed?

Many thanks for any replies.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/14, 6:12 AM
Seen: 686 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM