Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Magento OpenERP Integration 7.0.0.1 KeyError: u'magento.instance'

By
Robert G
on 9/15/13, 1:26 PM 1,614 views

Hello again,

I got another error while trying to install and configure the OpenERP Magento connector module. This is what I'm getting:

"File "/opt/openerp/v7/server/openerp/modules/registry.py", line 102, in __getitem__ return self.models[model_name] KeyError: u'magento.instance'"

This is the function in the registry.py file:

"def __getitem__(self, model_name): """ Return a model for a given name or raise KeyError if it doesn't exist.""" return self.models[model_name] "

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Hello, which Magento connector do you speak about?

Camptocamp SA, Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 11/6/13, 3:59 PM

He is referring to the OpenLabs Magento Integration module located at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration/ I too see this error and would love to know the solution.

Elephante, Sean Samborski
on 1/13/14, 3:16 AM

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 11/6/13, 3:58 PM

Hello,

Which Magento connector do you speak about?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/15/13, 1:26 PM
Seen: 1614 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM