This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all,

Please help me clarify the following: Sales quotation have been created but the invoice has been issued and validated, without following the flow. So the quotation's status is still to invoice. How can I change the status to "Closed"? Is there a way to link/assign the existing validated Invoice to the open Quotation?

Many thanks,

Anca

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

" So the quotation's status is still to invoice. How can I change the status to "Closed"?"

There might be 2possibilities If your status of sale order is NOT in close/done state:

1. You didnt completed shipment process of sale order. -> Go to warehosue->delivery order and complete your shipment process.

2 Procurement method of product configuration is make to order.

->If you want to change status of sale order to close/done then 1st u need to check procurement method in your product configuration.

Suppose product ABC whose procurement method ='make to order'->

2.1.When u confirm sale order of ABC product then Purchase quotation automatically generated .

2.2. So in this case you have complete invoicing process and shipment process of PO and your sale order status will be closed/done.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you for your answer, shashank verma.

A part of the question till stays: can I link an already issued and validated Sales Invoice to a Quotation if the invoice has been created directly in Accountancy module, without following the sales flow, from Quotation to Create invoice?

Many thanks,

Discard