This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello

I installed odoo8 in synology nas(DS418)

I use “Leave Management”function and set employee “Remaining Legal Leaves”

But an error occurred,as the picture shows

How can I solve it?  Thanks

The feature behind the field 'Remaining Legal Leaves' can only be used when there is only one leave type with the option 'Allow to Override Limit' unchecked. (0 Found). Otherwise, the update is ambiguous as we cannot decide on which leave type the update has to be done. You may prefer to use the classic menus 'Leave Requests' and 'Allocation Requests' located in 'Human Resources \ Leaves' to manage the leave days of the employees if the configuration does not allow to use this field.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

This is the error message shown when there is more than one leave type having the "Allow to Override Limit" is unchecked.

Go to Leaves -> Configuration and make only single leave have "Allow to Override Limit" is unchecked.

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi,  Niyas Raphy

Thanks for you help

I unchecked  "Allow to Override Limit" , Still wrong ,as follows

The feature behind the field 'Remaining Legal Leaves' can only be used when there is only one leave type with the option 'Allow to Override Limit' unchecked. (6 Found). Otherwise, the update is ambiguous as we cannot decide on which leave type the update has to be done. You may prefer to use the classic menus 'Leave Requests' and 'Allocation Requests' located in 'Human Resources \ Leaves' to manage the leave days of the employees if the configuration does not allow to use this field.

Discard

Obviously you still have 6 leave types with 'Allow to Override Limit' unchecked, but only ONE is allowed to make it work.

only ONE means minimum 1 AND maximum 1!