This question has been flagged
3 Replies

When I have invoices that span more than one page, the content on the second page is printed over the header content. How can I force the content to be printed below the header, or better still, remove the entire header from page 2 on so that it only appears on the first page of the invoice?

Discard
Best Answer

Is it a custom invoice report?

If modify a lot the default header and have a lot of lines in your header, a workaround could be to put some of the header info (i.e phone number, email adresse) in the footer...

Discard
Best Answer

Hi David,

• You can't get every time a single page by invoce if you have sometimes several invoice lines.
  • I think you modify the default config in company form. In have the "header/Footer" page you have this line to manage it :

<frame id="first" x1="1.3cm" y1="3.0cm" height="21.7cm" width="19.0cm"/>

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks André, I solved it like you suggested for now, but it's not a really elegant solution I think. I would have expected it to be possible to define a different header for the first page and all consecutive pages.

So, if anyone still has any other solutions, feel free to share them.

@Koffi, I'm not sure I fully understand your solution, I know that you can change the size in this line, but is it also possible to do that for the pages after the first one?

Discard

Yes David, this line allows you to set automaticaly every page frame size. So if your is too big or so up it is normal the content on the second or auther page is printed over the header content.