Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Kanban - change action in project

By
Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 7/5/16, 5:46 AM 403 views

I'm trying to change the project kanban view so that, when we click on a card, it will call the project instead of the task list.

So, I have to change this...

<div t-attf-class="oe_kanban_color_#{kanban_getcolor(record.color.raw_value)} oe_kanban_card oe_kanban_project oe_kanban_global_click">

into this...

<div t-attf-class="oe_kanban_color_#{kanban_getcolor(record.color.raw_value)} oe_kanban_card

oe_kanban_project oe_kanban_project_list oe_kanban_global_click">

( oe_kanban_project => oe_kanban_project oe_kanban_project_list)

Yet, I'm missing the right syntax to do this. Any ideas?

;)

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/5/16, 9:07 AM

Nop !! Just remove JS code of kanban card click(Project > static > src > Js > project.js ) ...

How can we do that without changing source code(e.g. in a module). thanks

Bonnet Denis
on 11/28/16, 9:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/16, 5:46 AM
Seen: 403 times
Last updated: 7/5/16, 9:07 AM