Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

javascript doubt for a single model with two views

By
dianne jose
on 8/14/13, 4:22 AM 585 views

I have a model named "compare" with fields
'quoted_id','quoted_price' & 'supplier_id' , 'supplier_price' .Both are shown in two different menu(2 tree view). I want to write a javascript code for searching in acc: with 'quoted_id(menu 1) & 'supplier_id' (menu 2) (like the Accounting/jounal items view). i have done for one menu.

But wen it comes to menu 2,my doubt is that how to pass qweb for menu 2 .whether it should be added to already existing xml file if wriiten so, its a single model and the two view appears in both menu?

• So how to give such search menu(using javascript) for two different view but for same model???????????? ========================================

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/14/13, 4:22 AM
Seen: 585 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM