Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Issues with setting up a trial account

By
Chris Ji
on 7/17/13, 2:40 AM 398 views

I have just set up a free trial account however after logging in and under "Your Accounts" we have a box with our company name and at the top of the box in the grey section says "unsupported". I'm wondering whether this has anything to do with the "404 Page not found" error message which I get when I click on our company's icon. Cannot seem to be able to access any pages as the above error message is all I get. Any help would be much appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/13, 2:40 AM
Seen: 398 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM