Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there an OpenERP users group?

By
Randy DeMeyer
on 8/1/13, 10:47 AM 1,190 views

Is there an OpenERP Users Group where a person could ask questions other than this Forum? This Forum seems focused on technical issues and my questions would be more towards understanding OpenERP from the future customer perspective. I would be really interested in talking with a few businesses who have deployed OpenERP and who would be willing to share their valuable insight. If they happen to be in Dallas Texas it would be even better!

Randy

Xsias
On 8/1/13, 11:58 AM

You have some Google+ communities if you want. The general community :

https://plus.google.com/+openerp/posts

Or the english community (en not us) :

https://plus.google.com/communities/112781904479411102472

Thanks I'll check there.

Randy DeMeyer
on 8/1/13, 2:57 PM

Don't hesitate to mark as correct this answer. It's will be helpful for another people.

Xsias
on 8/2/13, 5:38 AM
Kurt Haselwimmer
On 7/6/14, 11:49 AM

I agree with your request and direction - however the google groups are very inactive - only one post for users in the last month ! Being able to speak to genuine odoo end-users, rather than developers, is necessary to get a real feel for the usability of the platform.

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/1/13, 12:11 PM

There are google communities. Links are here in the community.

Look for:

F.A.Q Google+ Communities: en,es,fr,de,zn

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/1/13, 10:47 AM
Seen: 1190 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM