This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I am testing Odoo 12 as an alternative to our old CRM system, however I can not find a simple Email Client app like Outlook. I saw that one can add other email clients and send Emails via Chat function, but the latter lacks options like Subject or CC while the former is not integrated into the Odoo Client.

In some Forums a workaround was presented, but a Client App would obviously be the best solution.

Am I missing something?

Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks in Advance,

Patrick

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Patrick,

odoo provides very good email facility. You can send email to anyone with subject,cc, beautiful body etc.

And odoo provides lots of outgoing/incoming email services for sending/receiving email like gmail, yahoo, microsoft account etc.

There are lots of apps are available in odoo app store to get beautiful layout and integrate odoo with other email providers. 

Odoo provides channel system that you can send email from any contact/order with email channel for same communication.

To send email with subject,body,cc go to sales module create/open any quotation or in CRM you can find send mail button to send email.

https://goo.gl/xPMni9

Thanks and regards

Haresh Kansara

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Haresh,

thanks for your help, I will try it with Mail Messages Easy then.

I was really wondering why I could not find such a basic feature.

Regards

Patrick

Discard