Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is there a way to create and print a time sheet at odoo 9?

By
Veronika Pohl
on 3/1/16, 3:58 AM 322 views

Hi all,

i have a question.

Is there a way to create and print a time sheet at odoo 9?  I need it for the customers.

I hope some of you can help me to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance
Veronika 

Hi Dovydas,

thank´s for your answer. Can you explain it to me? I have installend every modul with timesheets at odoo except "Timesheet on Website Project Issue". Is there maybe a description of the right way to do it?

Thank you very much 

Veronika

Veronika Pohl
on 3/1/16, 8:01 AM
Dovydas Bagdonas
On 3/1/16, 7:32 AM

Hi Veronika,

Have you installed Timesheet module on Odoo? Once you have this module, you can enter timesheest and export/print them (there is a special report for that).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/16, 3:58 AM
Seen: 322 times
Last updated: 3/2/16, 1:22 AM