Odoo Help

is there a way to allow download examples

By
Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
on 9/16/15, 3:02 AM 658 views

I answered this question, and to demonstrate my answer a wrote some code, and finally found myself posting a whole module in the answer. I faced some difficulties indenting the code. I wonder if 

there a place where one can submit examples as whole modules so users can download, install and run immedaitly instead of putting the whole modules in the questions or within an answer, and when the user copies the module to their local he has to adjust the indentation.

Just before submitting the question I realized that one can upload his module to the github, but I hope that if there is a place like odoo apps link where users submit complete modules. I suggest a place called odoo examples where users submit example modules that demonstrate some features as examples and also got certified same as complete modules. 

Your comments are appreciated.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/15, 3:02 AM
Seen: 658 times
Last updated: 9/16/15, 3:14 AM