This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi I'm learning Odoo enterprise v9.

I'm looking for a function to upload multiple images for main image to show customer at product detail page.

But It seems like there is no function like that. I'm kind of stuck here.

Is there any suggestion?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

yes, you can upload a different images for the any product.
you just need to do some configuration and install 1 Application to active that feature.
First of all install eCommerce  Application Then follow this path for do that configuration.
Website Admin -> Configuration -> Setting.
after clicking on setting there is a many part but we need to do configuration in ecommerce part there you found one option "Multi Image" in that select "Several image per product".
After selecting that option Apply the setting.
now multi image option is activated for you.
now create a new product or edit any existing product to put several images in that product.
you can add product by many ways, i am showing you one way to add product with several images.
follow this path :->  Website Admin -> Catalog -> Product -> Create.
after clicking on create, one form will display in that below you have some options in that go to IMAGES option and click on create.
then one pop-up displays.
In that give a name of image and upload another images.
you can add images as you want.
That's it. you uploaded multiple images for product.

Discard
Author

@Nikunj Ladava (nla)

The problem is even though, I installed eCommerce, I still cannot see Multi image on ecommerce section. What I see is below

eCommerce

Shipping Connectors

Merchant Connectors

Default Sales Team

Default Salesperson

is there anything i missed to install?

Thanks

No, i don't think you missed anything..

Author

I made a mistake to setup config file.

Thanks It works like a charm!!

Not able to fine the Multi Image Configuration on eCommerce. Can you guide do we need to follow any configuration for it

Best Answer

We are in 2023, Odoo v16 and there is no "Multi images" section on website/ecommerce settings. Someone that knows how to find this configuration

Discard
Best Answer

Yes it is possible to upload multiple images for the main images.

Before it you must have to install eCommerce app from Apps..

First of all you need to do configuration in.. website Admin -> Configuration -> Settings -> eCommerce -> Multi Images -> Several images per product -> Apply

Then go to the 

website Admin -> catalog -> products -> Create any product ....Then go to the 

IMAGES -> CREATE ....The images that you want to include under the main image and SAVE it.

And then publish it on your website. So,it will shows your sub images on the main image.

Discard
Author

But there is no Multi Images section on eCommerce? What else I'm missing?

Author Best Answer

@Priyanka Kaakdiya

Thanks for answering my question.

But It seems there is no Multi Images section in eCommerce.

Is there any module i need to download to reveal the Multi Images?

Thanks!!

Discard

Sorry...But you must have to install eCommerce application from Apps. And then follow this steps.

Author

I already installed eCommerce Application from Apps. I don't understand what else I missed.