Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to set periodic automatic export of data into a csv file

Dimitri Crelot
on 6/7/13, 9:02 AM 1,832 views

I'd like to automate the csv export of the data behind the graphs i've built in the Dashboard tool. For example, i would to have those data exported on a daily basis without having to go throuh all the graphs and clicking export, etc... Thx

| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
On 6/7/13, 8:14 PM

It is possible to create a module which does the export, and trigger it by setting the action in openERP. See Settings -> Automated Actions -> Automated Action -> Click on Create. Now follow the wizard. I have not used it at the moment, maybe other people have and can help you with this issue.

Thx patrick, i'll have a look at this

Dimitri Crelot
on 6/11/13, 12:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 6/7/13, 9:02 AM
Seen: 1832 times
Last updated: 5/12/16, 3:54 AM