This question has been flagged
4 Replies
  • Using Odoo enterprise v10.

• Trying to remove line item from confirmed sales order with confirmed purchase orders (but not for the line item that I'm trying to remove).

• The Sales>Configuration>Settings>Quotation & Sales: "Allow to edit sales order from the 'Sales Order' menu (not from the Quotation menu)" option is enabled.

• I can add line items and change quantities on existing line items.  However, when I try to remove/delete a line item, it tells me I that I can't remove line items and to reset the Qty to 0.

• This leaves the line item on the sales order with a qty of 0, which is confusing to the customer.

• How do I remove the line item from the confirmed sales order WITHOUT having to cancel all confirmed purchase orders linked to the sales order, resetting them to RFQ, cancelling the sales order, and resetting the sales order to quotation?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi David Green,

This might help you, if doesn't invoiced the sale order

1. Cancel the sale order.

2. Set to Quotations

This will behave like new quotation or sale order is going to create, then You can modify quantity or remove any sale order line or add new sale lines.

Rgds,

Anil.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You can cancel sale order by this app, then reset to draft that order and then change or remove item from order lines. Cancel Sale Order App link.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/cancel_sale_order/ 

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

How to remove it from database in Postgre. Give more details through the step by step.

thanks

Discard
Best Answer

this is good way to take back as return if you handle it from front END.

else way is, Delete it from postgreSQL database (with all key links).

Discard