This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In Odoo 9, there was one pricelist module and it was possible to configure a pricelist both for product sales and purchases with formulas applied to the price calculation.  So for example one could have a price list that applied a 20% discount if the quantity being purchased from a vendor was from 1 to 4, and a 50% discount if the quantity being purchased was above 4.

It was also possible to set up a price list entry for a category of product, so one could easily apply a volume discount structure on all products of a given category.

It appears in version 10 that the sales and vendor price lists have been separated.  On the Vendor price list screen one can only define a price list entry for an individual product (not a category) and one can only set a fixed price, not apply a formula to calculate the price.

Does anybody know if I am missing something in my configuration or if there is another module perhaps that adds this functionality for vendor price lists?

Discard

I am also looking for the same simple solution, as these are not uncommon scenarios.  I want to be able to give a blanket discount on a Vendor's standard price list. I would also like to provide different price breaks for increasing units purchased from a supplier. 

Surely there is a simple solution to this common situation.

Best Answer

Hi, any news about this? I think it is the same for version 11. Thanks.

Discard