Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Is it possible to have multiple workflows for an object and choose which one to use by code?

By
Mind And Go
on 11/12/14, 4:53 PM 716 views

Hy,

I don't know if it's a correct way to handle this but I would like to have multiple workflows and choose the correct one by code when creating the sale order. How it it possible?

regards

shashank verma
On 11/14/14, 1:16 AM

Hello Mind And Go,

You can use condition facility in workflows which can handle your muliple workflows .
if condition a=1:
    workflow 1 should run
if condition a=2:
    workflow 2 should run

https://doc.odoo.com/6.0/developer/3_9_Workflow_Business_Process/
This document might help you

Hy, tnaks for your answer. Do you mean that all the workflows must necessary be bound to the object and then choose whch one to execute? I was expecting to bind a specific workflow. Could you precise what you meant by workflow should run. Do you mean ```wf_service.trg_validate``` ?

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 11/14/14, 8:33 AM
Mind And Go
On 3/23/15, 8:58 AM

Obviously there is no way to have multiple wokflow by object.

Yet we can add as many activities an transition we want in a sungle workflow

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/14, 4:53 PM
Seen: 716 times
Last updated: 3/23/15, 8:58 AM